Igor M. Kuzmenko
Ph.D., associate professor.
In 1999 he graduated from Kyiv Polytechnic Institute Industrial Heat and was qualified engineer promteploenerehetyk. In 2003 he defended his thesis on specialty 05.14.06 - Thermal Physics and Industrial power on "Hydrodynamics and mass transfer in heat protytokovomu contact evaporators with corrugated mesh cap."
Teaches: discrete structures, foundations of software engineering, design CAD fundamentals of heating.
- Modeling two-phase dynamics in the transition to counter movement apparatus in barbotazhnыy mode. Sbornyk nauchnыh articles Modern science Investigation, ideas, Results, technologists №2 (4), 2010. - P. 38-49.
- Modeling hydrodynamic film structure grid. Science news NTU "KPI», № 1 (69), 2010 - p. 11-21.
- Molodid DC Improving network structure to improve heat transfer and flow stability in film devices. Energy: economics, technology, ecology, № 1, 2010. - p. 63-70.
- Hydrodynamics flows in contact devices. East European Journal of advanced technologies, №1 / 9 (49), 2011. - P. 47-51.
- Yu.Homenko, A. Gaidar, V. Trisin. The system prompt detection of impact research reactor on its environmental sanitary protection zone. Materials IV Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Modern trends in information technologies in science, education and the economy" - Lugansk: Phoenix, 2010 - p. 142-144.