The modern programming techniques it is APEPS
The APEPS Department invites for study
The department is preparing specialists in the areas of computer science and software engineering:
- Software artificial intelligence;
- Software systems based on global computer networks;
- Software information systems with distributed databases;
- Computer technology in the economy of energy companies.
The department was established in 1985 as part of the heat power department.
Bid chief ideologue of the creation of the department and its first Head - Doctor of Technical Sciences Professor, Academician of the Academy of Engineering Sciences, State Prize of Ukraine Volodymyr G. Slipchenko.
Since 2006 the department is headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences Professor Svyatoslav O. Lukyanenko.
The department APPPS research work carried out by the 4 priority areas of innovation:
- environmental conservation and sustainable development;
- modern biotechnology; diagnosis and treatment of communicable diseases;
- new computer tools and technology information society;
- new technologies and resource-saving technologies in energy, industry and agriculture.
Areas of research
1. GIS technology in environmental studies.
2. Subsystem Mobile documenting the results of flight tests.
3. Prediction of maximum load web resources.
4. Computer-aided design TPP boilers.
5. Virtual Lab Space Research.
6. The automatic control system using sensor signal processing computer.
7. Development of intelligent robots.
8. Semantic technologies in e-learning.
1. Modeling of laser material processing.
2. Geometric modeling flow steam cleaning materials in a vacuum.
3. Neural network methods of technical diagnostics of the main equipment of nuclear power plants.
4. Simulation of Temperature Field sotopanelnyh structures with heat pipes.
5. Geometric modeling of objects based on nonlinear transformations.
6. Numerical simulation of nonlinear transport processes in photovoltaic and electrochemical converters.
7. Automated system for thermal analysis.
8. Simulation of complex dynamic systems based solution of integral equations.
9. New technologies and effective means of mixing in continuous media.
10. Mathematical modeling of computer-aided design and development of heating systems.
1. Preparation of medical technology and information processing tools.
1. National centralized accounting system energy consumption.
1. Ecological and economic sustainability management area.
2. Information-analytical system for collecting, processing and forecasting environmental and economic information.
The main directions of the department APPPS:
- development of creative and analytical abilities of modern specialist, its ability to accurately formulate problems and hypotheses, find solutions to complex interdisciplinary problems. Preparation of theses;
- involvement of teachers and students of the Department to participate in research work with both software courses, and so on state budgetary themes;
increase the level of technique training process, the acquisition of modern computer hardware and software; intensification of cooperation with enterprises of the city regarding employment of graduates.