Vladimir A. Labzhynskyy
Labzhynskyy Vladimir A.,
Ph.D., associate professor.
In 1999 the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" specialty software systems and specialized system engineer. He defended his thesis on specialty 05.13.06 - Information Technology "on" Multiagent technology of synthesis of distributed hierarchical data processing systems (for example SOD environmental monitoring). "
Teaches: operating system UNIX, computer networks, modern operating system.
- Optimal structure of the information processing system under uncertainty / Zaychenko YP, Labzhynskyy VA // Bulletin of Cherkasy State Technological University. - 2009. - № 1. - P. 10-14.
- Comparative analysis of two methods of pollution prediction air spaces the basin / Zaychenko YP, Labzhynskyy VA // Bulletin "KPI". Informatics, Management and Computer Science: Scientific Papers. K .: Century +, - 2009. - № 50. - P. 49-55.
- Haydarzhy VI Methods and tools for practical implementation of an information network for environmental monitoring / VI Haydarzhy, VA Labzhynskyy // Information Support solve environmental and energy problems of sustainable development: monograph [Karaev NV, Levchenko O. Pysmenna U.YE. et al.]; by the Society. ed. S. Lukyanenko, Karaev NV - K: TAMPODEK XXI, 2012. - S. 120-130.
- Zaychenko YP, Labzhynskyy VA Synthesis optymalnoy structure information and analytycheskoy system in terms neopredelennosty // Materials XI Mezhdunarodnoy scientific-technical conference "Systemic analysis and Information Technology." - Kiev: UNC "YPSA" NTU "KPI". - 2009. - P. 104.
- Kutsenko EA, Labzhynskyy VA Converter flight experiment data // Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific Conference of graduate students, undergraduates and students "Modern problems of scientific support energy". - Kyiv: "KPI". - 2010. - P. 333.