Oksana A. Datsyuk
Oksana A. Datsyuk,
In 1993 she graduated from Kyiv Polytechnic Institute computer-aided design and the qualification of a system engineer.
Teaches: organization of data and knowledge bases-2-1 database, programming of complex algorithms.
- Datsyuk OA Splitting method for solving three-dimensional unsteady heat equations on non-uniform grid / Slipchenko VG, Datsyuk AA, Levchenko LO, SG Karpenko // Laser technology and computer simulation / Pid.red. L.F.Holovka, K. S.O.Luk'yaneyka.-: Sadly, 2009.- S.97-107.
- Datsyuk OA The functionality of modern software packages for evaluation of economic security of territorial-production systems / Varava IA, OA Datsyuk, Amirov Z.YA. / Economic security, scientific and technological aspects of security: Proceedings of the 1st scientific workshop with international participation, 21-22 October 2009 - Publisher Chabanenko JA, 2009. - S.434-440.
- Datsyuk OA Building a learning process in geographic information systems / SA Lukyanenko, Haydarzhy VI, Datsyuk OA // Modeling and Information Technologies. Scientific Papers. Vyp.57.- K. Institute for Modelling in Energy im.H.Ye.Puhova NAS of Ukraine 2010 .- .- S.13-21.
- Analysis of sustainable development - global and regional contexts 2010. / International Council for Science (ICSU) and others. Nauk.kerivnyk M.Z.Zhurovskyy.- Ukraine in Part 2 of sustainability indicators K .: "KPI", 2010. - S.312-336.
- Datsyuk OA Splitting method for solving three-dimensional unsteady heat equations on non-uniform grid / Slipchenko VG, Datsyuk AA, Levchenko LO, SG Karpenko // Laser technology and computer modeling / scientific monograph ed. L.F.Holovka, S.O.Luk'yanenka. - K .: Sadly, 2009. - S.97-106.